If you have multiple cameras, you can setup a configuration on one system and copy that configuration to other computers by following the steps listed below.
- Copy the previously saved configuration file to the computer you are currently working on. The default file name looks like the following: config-2020-06-09.backup.
- Run the TGuard application by clicking the icon on your Windows desktop. The Thermal Camera does not need to be connected.
- Select 'Yes' when the application asks if you want to keep a former configuration.
- Once the application is loaded, select the Gear icon shown under 'Setup' on the right side of the screen.
- Now select the 'System manage' tab and at the bottom of the tab window press the 'Read ALL config to file...' button.
- Select the directory where you copied the configuration file and then select the configuration file. The default file name looks like the following: config-2020-06-09.backup.
- Press the 'Open' button to load the configuration file and update your TGuard configuration.